Feedback Scheme prohibits the use of their website and/or services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam"). You may not use any Feedback Scheme services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any customers of Feedback Scheme.
E-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Feedback Scheme website or service may not:
* use or contain invalid or forged headers;
* use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
* employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
* use other means of deceptive addressing;
* use a third party's internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
* contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
* fail to comply with additional technical standards described below;
Feedback Scheme does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the website or its services. Feedback Scheme does not permit or authorize others to use the Feedback Scheme services to collect, compile or obtain any information about its customers or subscribers, including but not limited to subscriber e-mail addresses.
Feedback Scheme does not permit or authorize any attempt to use its services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the services, or that could interfere with any other party's use of any Feedback Scheme service.
If Feedback Scheme believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Feedback Scheme may immediately terminate any account on any service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Feedback Scheme website and/or services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Feedback Scheme's rights.
Unauthorized use of any Feedback Scheme services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, or your dealings with our web site, please contact us.
Feedback Scheme, Chatsworth House, 6a Montpellier Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 2TQ
+44 0844 665 8811